How To Make Paneer Butter Masala Recipe| Hey, guys welcome to our blog today we will take a look at paneer butter masala recipe which is made of cottage cheese and the taste is very amazing and great, so without any further due let’s get started with our paneer butter masala recipe.
Ingredients for paneer butter masala recipe:-
- Paneer (Cottage Cheese cut in cubes)
- 5 tablespoon of butter
- Oil for cooking
- 2 Bay leaf
- Ginger Garlic paste
- 2 Cinamon
- 2 Dry red chili
- 2 tablespoon of dried whole coriander
- 2 Medium-sized Onion (Small Diced)
- Coriander powder
- Red chili powder
- 5 tomatoes cut into small
- Kasoori methi
- 2 tablespoon of rich cream
How to Cook Paneer Butter Masala:-
- At first, cut the paneer (cottage cheese) into small cubes.
- In a pan heat 1 tablespoon of oil and 3 tablespoons of butter.
- Now put all the whole spices into it like bay leaf, cinnamon, dried red chili, and dried coriander and stir the pan.
- After that add the onion in the pan and sauté till it brown and then add the ginger garlic paste and cook it for a while.
- Now add coriander powder, red chili powder, and tomatoes and cook it till you don’t see the oil coming outsides of the mixture.
- When oil comes in the side of the mixture then completely cool it down and make a puree or paste in the mixer grinder.
- Now heat butter in a Pan and put the puree and cook it on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Put the paneer (cottage cheese) cube with salt to taste in the pan and pour ½ cup water in the pan and cook it in the medium flame with lid.
- Add the crushed Kasuri methi and Cook for a while and serve it with cream on the top. If you liked this recipe then please share with your friends and family members and stay tuned for the upcoming latest recipes.