How to make paneer roll| Hey guys welcome to our blog if you are searching recipe for paneer roll then you are at right place just stick with us and we will share a mouthwatering and delicious paneer roll recipe so without any further do let get out our recipe.
What is paneer roll
This food is healthy when it is made with less oil on the streets of Indian you will find it all over.
It is made with cottage cheese aka paneer which is a very good source of protein for vegetarian people out there.
How to Make Paneer Roll | Paneer Frankie
Paneer Roll Recipe | How to make paneer roll
- 1 Green Capsicum
- 100 gms Cabbage
- 100 gms Cottage cheese aka Paneer
- 1/2 tbsp Coriander powder
- 1/2 tbsp Cumin powder
- 2 sp Butter
- 1 tbsp Ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 cup Refined flour
- Salt to taste
- Oil for cooking
- For the stuffing heat a pan with 1 spoon of oil and put the finely cut capsicum and cabbage and saute it till the cabbage become soft.
- Then add the paneer cut into cube, ginger-garlic paste, salt to taste and all the
powdered species into the pan and cook it, after 3-4 minutes turn off the flame.
- Another bowl take refind flour, salt, 1 tablespoon oil and make a dough by
adding some water.
- Take a little dough and make the chappatis out of it and cook in a flat pan, put the stuffing on the chapati and roll it and cook it with butter.
- After its cook properly cut the roll into pieces serve it with the green chutney.
If you liked this Paneer Roll recipe then please share with our family and friends and let us know in the comment section.